The Next Revolution Cancelled, Mahaganapathim Lyrics In Tamil, Amanda Balionis Linkedin, Bet Plus Original Shows, Elephant Painting Vastu, Is Criminal Minds A Soap Opera, Northrock Xc27 Review, " /> The Next Revolution Cancelled, Mahaganapathim Lyrics In Tamil, Amanda Balionis Linkedin, Bet Plus Original Shows, Elephant Painting Vastu, Is Criminal Minds A Soap Opera, Northrock Xc27 Review, " />

lexus vs tesla reddit

Eventually culminating into him trading his 2015 Model S for a Lexus LS 500. I also think way too much about cars. One of the major differences between Lexus and Tesla is that Lexus offers hybrid models while Tesla focuses purely on electric vehicles (EV). Lexus owners spend about $551 per year on maintenance and repairs, though costs grow as vehicles age. Is300 interior is smaller than c300 but over all both cars are nice but I'm not going back to MB. Does that make the S600 a worse car? Purpose: daily driver, track, autox? Revolutionary Cars, Shitty Company : a discussion of Tesla driven by facts, data, and healthy skepticism. Select configuration: IS 300 RWD. How does cost of maintaining the Tesla Model S compare with other luxury vehicles, specifically German luxury cars (electric or not). Seeing all the crap people have to deal with Tesla, I wouldnt consider it even if it was free, unless I could immediately sell it. Even so, breakdowns still happen. It's a bit of a head trip, but when a Stuttgart Taxi driver picks you up in an S class, you get it. I got zero respect as well as being asked if I could afford to maintain one of those very impressive 540 sedans. 1205 Auto Park Way Now you can buy a service package and you will save few hundred $ but still expensive. Now the RC? Please provide your email address to begin receiving price alerts at home, at work, and on your phone! just to send a mobile tech over to work on his car. The C63 is still something I kind of lust after, but the cost of ownership was too high and there's not much room for fat rear tires. They both contribute to the cost of owning a vehicle, but there are some differences between them. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1HqBIOtNsYPalG51nAw_nubgskv4TQPGx8WhPZO4a_U8/edit#gid=0, My Model S 75,000 miles in 4.5 years. Sounds bad, right? I’m all for Tesla, but I value reliability, the ability to do my own repairs, and not be trapped by Tesla’s already overwhelmed repair team :/ Hope things get better for them. Press J to jump to the feed. https://www.reddit.com/r/teslamotors/comments/boctd2/redditors_with_highmilage_100000_tesla_vehicles/, New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the teslamotors community. There's no doubt that both Lexus and Tesla models hold their resale value over time. I would give up on that tech. Lexus has its own program, but there are also plenty of third-party options on the market that can be more affordable. Jaguar Extended Warranty: Coverage And Details, Lincoln Extended Warranty: In-Depth Review, Extended Car Warranty Cost: Compare Leading Providers. 2021 Lexus IS. Of course. That's how it should be done. You can choose any certified repair shop. It feels very young and new, like a brand new phone. It definitely helps that Lexus is basically an upgraded version of Toyota. Up to you. If you buy private party or 3rd party dealer, you get only the balance of the original warranty (4 years or 50k mileage from 0 mileage). For new car owners, Lexus performs the first two services at 5,000 and 10,000 miles for free. We’ll stick with the SUV theme of the RX, too. For me, I was looking at the M3/C63/ISF segment and ended up going for the ISF. (Canada here) C300 is a nice car but when I compare over all quality and performance I paid close to $200 more for c300. Model s have better warranty than a like, like the 8 years unlimited miles warranty on the battery instead of 8 year or 160k miles miles/km (I don’t remember which unit). What a Lexus oil change costs depends on whether your engine requires synthetic or conventional oil, and whether you want to take it to a Lexus dealer. Should You Have A Lexus Extended Warranty? Since Lexus is the luxury division of Toyota, maintenance and repairs are cheap, relatively speaking. On the other hand, Lexus boasts six luxury hybrid SUVs, sedans, and coupes to choose from. In contrast, you can add a third-party vehicle service contract to your car at almost any point in time. Really liked the IS and GS. They make you use the phone app to book service with a limited number of characters to write your concerns". The user has documented 5 years worth of problems in 30 minute video going over everything that failed/broke with his P85D. Freaking $300 for an oil change. In summary, if you can afford the maintenance the S600 is the better car, but from a realistic, financially logical standpoint the Lexus is far and away the better car. Doing so can lead to even higher maintenance costs down the road. We Are Open - Visit Our Showroom Today! So, we’re going to look at 5-year maintenance costs for vehicles that are already 5 years old. Yes, I’m the same person that owns a Prius and now you all know I’m whipped. They answered the phone on the second ring, answered all my questions and I was satisfied.". It's overpriced by about $20k. What exactly did you drive before and do you feel that you sacrificed anything on the interior-luxury aspect? Tesla is quick and has auto drive and more tech. Both car are good. Or do you feel that you gained anything on interior-luxury vs your previous vehicle? The 2015 Lexus RX 350 maintenance schedule includes regular services every 6 months or 5,000 miles, whichever comes sooner. But its electric, and Lexus looks somewhat cooler and gas. Tesla electric vehicles are considered premium based on their price and innovative technology. Battery capacity is only down 10 miles (3.6%). OTOH the trade off is that reliable cars tend to be boring. Change Car. Would you like us to send you price alerts? Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. What type of car are you looking for? If he’s planning on getting rid of his P100D, maybe by that point the Porsche Taycan will have depreciated a little in value and he could pick up a Turbo or 4S. Compared to other brands, Lexus isn’t a high-maintenance car. https://www.motor1.com/reviews/407201/lexus-maintenance-cost/, recommendations for third-party extended car warranty, Comparing Lexus Maintenance Costs Across Models. Still this user has dispelled the notion that "EV buyers won't go back to gas" which tends to get proliferated in the EV subreddits as well as the Tesla groups. Well, Lexus kind of has that quality, but in the end I trust the reliability of a Japanese vehcile and Lexus is the only brand making exciting Japanese vehicles. Many people think of repairs and maintenance as the same thing. A notable quote after (emphasis mine): "I called the dealership back the day after the second service to correct my street name and ask some maintenance questions. I’ve gotten windshield wiper fluid free when I’ve gone to service for warranty work so I’ve never even bought that. Maintenance is what you do to keep your car in good health, like preventative medicine. I left and bought a LS430 as soon as I found the right one. Our brand is absolute crap, lmao. Tesla Model 3 vs Lexus ES 300h: True 5 Year Ownership Cost Comparison (All-Electric Car vs Hybrid) ... Reddit. I drive a 2004 Mercedes S600 with about 100,000 miles on it in the summer and an LS400 with 240,000mi in the winter, and I should be picking up an LX470 within the month. They can also be cheap compared to mass-market brands, too, because many Lexus models share parts with Toyota. Haha. They produce electric vehicles (with a heavy focus on autonomy), batteries, and energy/solar products for the grid. Truthfully, you would have to live in Germany to get some of this, but the reality is, it's a question between, how does one feel about the quality inherent in the two largest automakers in the world (Toyota / VW), a niche Bavarian automaker, and the second largest German automaker responsible for a majority of Germany's passneger vehicles, transport vehicles, taxis, etc. This is a difference between a car and a car-shaped gadget. Cheap gas prices are probably going to fuel more of this transition. They can’t be beat in that category yet. We use cookies and browser activity to improve your experience, personalize content and ads, and analyze how our sites are used. 2020 Tesla Model 3. From exquisite design to lavish amenities, Lexus reigns supreme. Press J to jump to the feed. The final straw I must say for BMW at least was the way I was treated at the lot. Make the most of your secure shopping experience by creating an account. Budget? Getting a CPO from tesla might make the maintenance costs a lot lower. Directions The Lexus LX is a mammoth SUV with V8 power. We'll have this time-saving information on file when you visit the dealership. I am not wealthy enough to afford a new Tesla Model S which is why I’m looking at pre-owned, so if the cost of repair/maintenance is very high like German cars, I might have to rethink my decision. A truly useful exaflop at de facto FP32. I really like the Model 3 over Model S. I have spent the same amount of time in both cars. Lexus NX maintenance costs came out the cheapest in this comparison, but you might find different prices if you have a 300 or Hybrid 300h model. Starting Price (MSRP) 7.9. Extending your warranty can be a good idea to avoid expensive repair costs. And to me, they all looked the same. Cookies help us deliver our Services. California consumers may exercise their CCPA rights here. Can't really go wrong with any of the brands, it depends on what you are looking for and the deals you get. Press J to jump to the feed. Tesla (formerly Tesla Motors) is an energy + technology company based in Palo Alto, California. I also don't thinks anyone should pay 60k for a 35k vehicle with quality control issues. I looked into Acura tlx but when you get in it's Honda. So, in earnest, while it might seem like an easy question at first, you gotta break it down a little deeper than that. Not everyone can work on electric cars so you would definitely pay a premium to get it repair when needed. Structure My Deal tools are complete — you're ready to visit Lexus Escondido! Extend Coverage With Third-Party Providers. When I step on the gas there isn't much difference between c300 and is300. The dealer has addressed most of them and remaining issues with the 2nd visit. Vehicle Imagery licensed from EVOX Images, Products & Services, lexus, warranty, maintenance, extended warranty, auto warranty, car warranty. Third-party contracts are typically cheaper than dealer warranties, and they offer more freedom as well. A sale is a sale, no matter what they fucking wear. Considering an A8, S430, or a 745i from the same generation would be a death sentence in maintenance, the LS was the obvious choice for driving 25k + miles/year. IS is probably decent value against the other three entry level. But to purchase one of these, your car has to be within the factory warranty period of 4 years/50,000 miles. I think that the cars were intended for different consumers, and that frankly running costs were not a consideration for an S600 buyer. Acura currently is a joke. 2 months ago. That’s especially true when you consider the sale price. The RX 350 is one of them. Repair costs are more unpredictable between vehicles – you and your neighbor may drive the exact same car, but one of you may spend thousands more on repairs than the other. Lexus GS is not bad compared to A6, 5-series, and E-class despite the lack of popularity. It was very luxurious but I never had any fun. While regular maintenance can feel like a drag, it would be a lot worse to skip out on services.

The Next Revolution Cancelled, Mahaganapathim Lyrics In Tamil, Amanda Balionis Linkedin, Bet Plus Original Shows, Elephant Painting Vastu, Is Criminal Minds A Soap Opera, Northrock Xc27 Review,