mahjong soul outfits

Thanks for your help! Just click on that and you'll be able to select the outfit you want them to wear. To change their outfit, click on 'View' while they're selected and, on the right, you'll see a shirt icon on top of your character's face in a square. Welcome to the summer festival, everyone! Log in or sign up to leave a … ... Hi -- I unlocked some characters and bought some outfits, but I can't figure out where to go to change my character/outfit. Thanks for your help! By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Hey! 0 comments. Hi -- I unlocked some characters and bought some outfits, but I can't figure out where to go to change my character/outfit.

Let's enjoy the breeze of the sea and take a look at the new Characters, items, and outfits! Cookies help us deliver our Services.
Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the mahjongsoul community, Press J to jump to the feed.

100% Upvoted. From there, you can select a character to play as by double-clicking them. save hide report. From the main page, click on 'Dorm'. share. r/mahjongsoul: Mahjong Soul: A game by Yostar Games.

China Boy Summary, Paprika Song Lyrics + English, What Is The Major Source Of Phosphate For Most Kinases, Hornady 44 Mag 300 Gr Xtp, Gloomhaven Hide Armor, Toni Peep Show, Caitlin Nell Dryer,, Leading Causes Of Death In The World 2020, Best Tasting Cigarettes For Beginners, Empty Grave Song, Mercedes Axle Nut Torque, List Of Bachelorettes In Order, Where Do Phiomia Spawn In Ark Genesis, Le Passeur Résumé Par Chapitre, Rs3 Raw Meat Pack, Pull Me Up, Where Are Slow Man Walking Shoes Made, Robert Bakish Wife, Nausheen Shah Husband, Kate Mckinnon Political Views, Tim Thomas Nba Wife, Worst Places For Mosquitoes In Europe, The Man To Send Rain Clouds Essay, Fairstead Affordable Llc, Thill Slip Bobber Size Chart, Battery Operated Kettle Walmart, Winnie The Pooh Difficult Day Quote, How To Describe Happiness In Writing, The Story I'll Tell Maverick City Music, 2 Pair Sentence, $1 Clothes Online, Business Finance Exam Questions And Answers Pdf, Code Couleur Gmc, The Vinyl Shop Tupelo, Ms, Glennon Doyle Wife, Trade Me Jobs Ashburton, And The Walls Are Closing In On Us And Were Wondering How, Rimworld Royalty Guide, Lomza Poland Birth Records, Chip Load Calculator, Why Did Stephen Fry Leave Qi, Buddha Tattoo Bad Luck, How To Check Sennheiser Original Products, Etc Iptables Up Rules,