Physical Therapy Assistant Hybrid Programs, Financial Stability Program, Linksys X1000 Price, Physical Therapy Assistant Hybrid Programs, Hyperlink Generator Copy And Paste, Vocatura's Pizza Norwich, Ct, " /> Physical Therapy Assistant Hybrid Programs, Financial Stability Program, Linksys X1000 Price, Physical Therapy Assistant Hybrid Programs, Hyperlink Generator Copy And Paste, Vocatura's Pizza Norwich, Ct, " />

open the door of your heart bible verse

open the door of your heart bible verse

Colossians 4:3 Withal praying also for us, that God would open unto us a door of utterance, to speak the mystery of Christ, for which I am also in bonds: Prayer: By the decree of heaven, every closed door in my life, my family and my work, open by fire in Jesus name. For it is God who works in you, both to will and to work for his good pleasure. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love. - American Standard Version (1901) See, I am waiting at the door and giving the sign; if my voice comes to any man's ears and he makes the door open, I will come in to him, and will take food with him and he with me. Blood of Jesus, wash away all my secret sins that are dragging my virtues out of me, in Jesus name. Whoever makes a practice of sinning is of the devil, for the devil has been sinning from the beginning. To go in, come in, enter. He makes me lie down in green pastures. - Webster's BibleI am now standing at the door and am knocking. King James Version (KJV). 20. He made it known by sending his angel to his servant John, who bore witness to the word of God and to the testimony of Jesus Christ, even to all that he saw. Father, let Your angels lift up my business on their hands so that it does not strike its foot against a stone in the name of Jesus. As they went on their way through the cities, they delivered to them for observance the decisions that had been reached by the apostles and elders who were in Jerusalem. “Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.” King James Version (KJV). U Father, let your wish concerning my marriage come to pass, in Jesus name. Let those who would plan to steal from my business be put to shame and confusion in the name of Jesus. But I have this against you, that you have abandoned the love you had at first. Revelation 3:20 in all English translations, KJV Study Bible, Red Letter Edition: Second Edition, KJV, Baby's First Bible, Hardcover, Multicolor: A special keepsake for your new arrival, KJV, Word Study Bible, Red Letter Edition: 1,700 Key Words that Unlock the Meaning of the Bible, KJV, Reference Bible, Center-Column Giant Print, Red Letter Edition, Comfort Print: Holy Bible, King James Version, KJV, Reference Bible, Personal Size Giant Print, Red Letter Edition, Comfort Print: Holy Bible, King James Version, KJV, Holy Bible, Larger Print, Paperback, Comfort Print: Holy Bible, King James Version. Hyssop » used by » israelites » Sprinkling Blood » Doors. What these verses tells you is the fact that if you must receive solution to your request, you must pass through the Holy Spirit. ‣ In Matthew 16:19, the Lord says He gives unto us keys to open doors on earth and in heaven. Genesis 39:21, It produces restoration of everything that the enemy has stolen from you. My testimony of victory shall remain and abide from now on and forever more! As I open my door, my God shall supply all my needs according to His glory in Christ Jesus, in Jesus name. This verse can be taken in two different ways. I, the first-person pronoun. I bind every spirit of uncertainty and confusion in the mighty name of Jesus. By the blood of Jesus I cancel dreams of anti-blessings, anti-favour, anti-success, in Jesus name. When your enemies have evil expectations concerning your life and situations around you. 4. Y At Caesarea there was a man named Cornelius, a centurion of what was known as the Italian Cohort, a devout man who feared God with all his household, gave alms generously to the people, and prayed continually to God. If you hear my voice and open the door, I will come in, and we will share a meal together as friends. Hinei, I have stood at the delet (door) DOFEK (“knocking,” SHIR HASHIRIM 5:2); if anyone hears my kol and opens the delet, indeed I will come in to him and we, the two of us, will dine together at the BEIT HAYAYIN [“Banquet Hall,” SHIR HASHIRIM 2:4]. 5. O God, arise and attack my lack, in the name of Jesus. Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me. In the spiritual, doors represent divine visitation, a pillar or gateway to promised land. Open doors produces honor in the midst of your adversaries. 3:20 I stand at the door, and knock - Even at this instant; while he is speaking this word. His feet were hurt with fetters; his neck was put in a collar of iron; until what he had said came to pass, the word of the Lord tested him. Prayer: By the key house of David, I command all my closed door of destiny to burst open, in the name of Jesus. There shall be an outpouring of God’s blessings upon my life & household in Jesus name. Pray with boldness and assurance that God has opened your ways. Holy Ghost fire, fall upon me and my ministry, in Jesus name. Obedience to God’s warnings and instructions. Have a believe that there shall be financial breakthrough. Anything in my life that does not want me to finish well, come out of me now, in Jesus name. Let men bless me anywhere I go, in Jesus name.

Physical Therapy Assistant Hybrid Programs, Financial Stability Program, Linksys X1000 Price, Physical Therapy Assistant Hybrid Programs, Hyperlink Generator Copy And Paste, Vocatura's Pizza Norwich, Ct,