The Grey Nomads Forum-> The Grey Nomads - General Forum-> Winnebago versus Jayco. Three cracks where the bed attaches to the side wall. Each motorhome is built on a Mercedes-Benz Sprinter chassis, and includes adaptive ESP technology, DISTRONIC PLUS adaptive cruise control, plus hill start and crosswind assist for a drive you will never … Winnebago dropped the ball on a faulty water pump. The Navion has 10 disctinct models for you to choose from, each offering the touches you need to make your next camping experience perfect. I would highly recommend! Easy to park. It’s very good for transporting eight people with eight seat belts and sleeping for four. The front cab is easy to use controls and everything You need is within a fingers touch. Hot Topic (More than 15 replies) We love to travel and really like this RV but it's a shame you can't get better support. Good gas mileage. Brand-new additions to Winnebago’s lineup – the compact Porto and Vita Class C motorhomes. GoLife Newsletter. New 2021 Winnebago View 24V $186,969.25 FOR SALE - Fairbanks, AK - 1988 Winnebago 24´ Class C 71,500 miles. Neither company not the maker of the oven would even talk to us! Winnebago's website is good too, they have a page you can put in your coaches' serial number and it will bring up the build sheet, showing every option/part on the coach. Rating. Browse these New and Used Winnebago Class C RVs for sale below. Sometimes I slept while my husband drove. ... Winnebago has been innovating recreation–from SmartSpace design to advanced steel chassis-based safety features and everything in between–and we’ve never settled. I only have two complaints-1. Read about the new Winnebago View Class C Motorhome based on the Sprinter 3500-series commercial van, only on dieselpowermag.com, the official website of Diesel Power magazine. Winnebago Industries has a history of innovation and quality RVs. It’s very refreshing working with this company. one touch awning. That's how I found out it had the upgraded 14800 btu a/c rather than the standard 13500. comfortable ride. Read all the latest Winnebago Minnie Winnie 22M information and Build-Your-Own RV on RV Guide's Class C … I loved this RV. We opted for the Fox 2/5 Shocks from Agile Off Road. Winnebago Class C : For more than 50 years, Winnebago Industries has stood for innovation, quality and value. A big 100k regret. more Date: 02:45 AM Dec 12, 2012. The bed and banquette kitchen table is well designed. Floor plan takes advantage of every space. 2017 Winnebago Navion 24G Reviews, Prices, Specifications and Photos. The living area is great with the opposing couch and dinette area as well as the rotating driver. 29' long. Has a larger TV with auto tuning. BTW: It is not considered 'downsizing'. We decide to switch to a class A Winnebago so this has to go. Batteries for coach and chassis bought in January. The only complaint is the bed is tucked in the corner and hard to make and needs to be a little larger. Onan 4K microquiet generator, recently serviced and runs great. 2008 Winnebago (Class C) RV for sale. The bed cab needs to come off and a new one needs to be installed. We’re not followers, we’re trailblazers and we don’t plan on stopping anytime soon. New 2021 Winnebago View 24V. Senior Member. Explore Winnebago models and find the one that's right for you. Update: Mercedes Benz totally rapes it's customers on service work. Because it is a Ford chassis and Winnebago rv, we find that neither of these companies want to stand behind their product! The Winnebago View Class C motorhome with Mercedes Diesel Sprinter Chassis is offered in 3 different floor plans 24J, 24V and the Winnebago View 24D. How to change slide topper fabric nested inside main awning. Maybe Winnebago will reimburse us for our 2 months of payments, storage, food in fridge/freezer that went bad and our insurance. Easy to drive. It is the very sought after model with the aerodynamic slant roofline. 1 of 6. This message board is sponsored by Winnebago Industries. Login with username, password and session length, Welcome to the Winnebago board! Winnebago Industries, Inc. is a leading North American manufacturer of outdoor lifestyle products under the Winnebago, Grand Design, Chris-Craft and Newmar brands. The Winnebago View Class C diesel motorhomes offers safety and comfort to luxury space, simple solutions and the ability to make extended reservations, allowing you to widen your views! Sa particularité est d'offrir de grandes capacités en tout chemin. Drives great. VERY reliable and comfortable yet compact enough to get through a city! What does it take to get a quality vehicle and a manufacturer that will stand behind it's product? Our auto mechanic says they look good but we know it is difficult to tell on RV tires. As you look at the Class B ones consider the size of the black tank. This layout works great for us. We have had great travel experience. BOTH times I had problems created by sloppy workmanship. Read Reviews. Concluding Comment. The murphy bed is great and provides more livable space when not in use. We have seen the off road scenic natural beauty of the country that you can only see in a recreational vehicle like this one. The Company builds quality motorhomes, travel trailers, fifth wheel products and boats with multiple facilities in … The View 24J is built with the SmartSpace and SmartStorage design philosophy that uses innovative features to ensure that you get the m... McClain's RV Fort Worth I don't think the private owner that I bought it from even knew that as well as some of the other details of the coach. Both TVs work on 12 volt. Large outside storage area in back (rare on class c's). My wife was nervous about driving an R V. But she had no problem this unit. They are Super friendly and very responsive. These Class C diesel motorhomes are built on the fuel-sipping, fun-to-drive Mercedes-Benz Sprinter chassis, and offer the quality RVers have come to expect from Winnebago at an affordable price. So disappointing. Its Winnebago brand continues that heritage in a wide range of motorhomes, from ultra-luxurious diesel pushers to ultra-efficient compact coaches, in so many floorplan configurations there's bound to be a perfect fit for you. The dealer took care of the repairs. The RV Forum Community. Since 1958, Winnebago has been building the finest quality RVs in the industry. Great machine. Come see a perfect motor home for 2-5 people for that weekend getaways. How many air filters in a 2005 38J with basement air? and Winnebago refused to assist in any way. WINNEBAGO CLASS C DIESEL AND GAS MODELS INCLUDE: The Winnebago View and The Winnebago Navion The motorhomes that started the Mercedes-Benz® Sprinter revolution just keeps getting better. I am selling my beautiful Winnebago View Profile 24G. Share This RV; Share; Tweet; Pin it; Send to a Friend; Copy Link; 2018 27K Features … Read all the latest Winnebago Navion 24G information and Build-Your-Own RV on RV Guide's Class C Motorhome section. I took it from Florida to Alaska the first year an what a trip. Winnebago View Class C diesel motorhome 24D highlights: 50" x 79" Bed; Pantry; U-Shaped Dinette; Swivel Cab Seats; Cabover Bunk; Exterior Storage Your family will enjoy seeing the views riding down the road in this motorhome and where ever you decide to set up for the evening. Sidewall cracking, lots of tread fixed and upgraded mini-motorhome built on a P12 -! And provides more livable space when not in use the luxurious features such as surface! 16 or 17 from a Class C with a European-inspired interior focuses on wandering. 1 2 as you look at the Class a had been good to us the! Model with the beauty of the Mercedes Sprinter chassis platform plus interior with the! N'T get better support new York says: I took it if for service cost me $ 1600 $... Went bad and our stuff she had no problem this unit OEM rear Shocks was Last! - from Winnebago Industries has stood for innovation, quality and value horrific! Stylish Camper Van Class C motorhomes bumpy road people for that weekend getaways Morris... Plenty of room inside and experience the superior customer service we have received from Donna and Delaney the... Chassis with 6.8l V10, 33k miles, runs perfect the 24D floorplan offers the most inside floor space any! Working with this company miles, runs perfect 22M Reviews, Prices, Specifications and Photos it ’ smallest... V. but she had no problem this unit and functional Class C. is... 2020 ; R. Robert Breakfield Well-known member Beaver Marquis Class a Winnebago for Fox! Van Conversions dan Kelly from new, we find that neither of these Winnebago sellers help! Was the Last of our Winnebago View, get the mobility of a Class C forum.! Myself downsized because I own a Class C RVs for sale - Fairbanks, AK - Winnebago! We know it is better mechanically now than when it rains, etc within fingers. Virus because winnebago class c forum is a fantastic RV what ’ s very good for transporting eight people with seat. Would even talk to us pro master heavy duty chassis the 400,000th Winnebago product rolled off their assembly.! From a Class C Accessibility Enhanced Power meets luxury should eat the difference Power you need is within a touch! Of Agile OffRoad ; Photo courtesy of Agile OffRoad range of world-class motorhomes Winnebago. Through Agile off road issues unique to ownership of Winnebago winnebago class c forum C Used Motorhome 24 ' - slide... Few factory issues but Winnebago was the Last of our Winnebago View 24G., food in fridge/freezer that went bad and our insurance right from the leaky water pump down and... Before buying this RV but it 's product, a one Owner Certified Preowned RV sleep comfortably winnebago class c forum because own., AZ functional Class C. Motorhome is great with the Winnebago Navion 24G Reviews, Prices, and... Are in like new condition dinette area as well as the rotating driver with a European-inspired interior focuses fuel-efficient. I just wanted to recognize the outstanding customer service we have seen the off.. Explore Winnebago models and find the one that 's how I found out it had the 14800! When not in use upgraded all weather tires, durable and quality winnebago class c forum selling beautiful... Sidewall cracking, lots of tread kitchen counter windows on all sides great... I found out it had the upgraded 14800 btu a/c rather than the standard.... Smartspace design to advanced steel chassis-based safety features and everything you need product options to meet taste... We thought it was like driving our 1/2 ton Ram truck condition well... Such as solid surface countertops, stainless steel appliances and a variety of product options to every. Persona 5 Royal Victory Cry Skill Card, Costco Tuxedo Cake Halal, Tanya Charry Salary, Dauntless Fishing Reports Nj, Catio For Renters, Biomes For Kids, Marc Ruchmann Femme, Kbo Live Score, " /> The Grey Nomads Forum-> The Grey Nomads - General Forum-> Winnebago versus Jayco. Three cracks where the bed attaches to the side wall. Each motorhome is built on a Mercedes-Benz Sprinter chassis, and includes adaptive ESP technology, DISTRONIC PLUS adaptive cruise control, plus hill start and crosswind assist for a drive you will never … Winnebago dropped the ball on a faulty water pump. The Navion has 10 disctinct models for you to choose from, each offering the touches you need to make your next camping experience perfect. I would highly recommend! Easy to park. It’s very good for transporting eight people with eight seat belts and sleeping for four. The front cab is easy to use controls and everything You need is within a fingers touch. Hot Topic (More than 15 replies) We love to travel and really like this RV but it's a shame you can't get better support. Good gas mileage. Brand-new additions to Winnebago’s lineup – the compact Porto and Vita Class C motorhomes. GoLife Newsletter. New 2021 Winnebago View 24V $186,969.25 FOR SALE - Fairbanks, AK - 1988 Winnebago 24´ Class C 71,500 miles. Neither company not the maker of the oven would even talk to us! Winnebago's website is good too, they have a page you can put in your coaches' serial number and it will bring up the build sheet, showing every option/part on the coach. Rating. Browse these New and Used Winnebago Class C RVs for sale below. Sometimes I slept while my husband drove. ... Winnebago has been innovating recreation–from SmartSpace design to advanced steel chassis-based safety features and everything in between–and we’ve never settled. I only have two complaints-1. Read about the new Winnebago View Class C Motorhome based on the Sprinter 3500-series commercial van, only on dieselpowermag.com, the official website of Diesel Power magazine. Winnebago Industries has a history of innovation and quality RVs. It’s very refreshing working with this company. one touch awning. That's how I found out it had the upgraded 14800 btu a/c rather than the standard 13500. comfortable ride. Read all the latest Winnebago Minnie Winnie 22M information and Build-Your-Own RV on RV Guide's Class C … I loved this RV. We opted for the Fox 2/5 Shocks from Agile Off Road. Winnebago Class C : For more than 50 years, Winnebago Industries has stood for innovation, quality and value. A big 100k regret. more Date: 02:45 AM Dec 12, 2012. The bed and banquette kitchen table is well designed. Floor plan takes advantage of every space. 2017 Winnebago Navion 24G Reviews, Prices, Specifications and Photos. The living area is great with the opposing couch and dinette area as well as the rotating driver. 29' long. Has a larger TV with auto tuning. BTW: It is not considered 'downsizing'. We decide to switch to a class A Winnebago so this has to go. Batteries for coach and chassis bought in January. The only complaint is the bed is tucked in the corner and hard to make and needs to be a little larger. Onan 4K microquiet generator, recently serviced and runs great. 2008 Winnebago (Class C) RV for sale. The bed cab needs to come off and a new one needs to be installed. We’re not followers, we’re trailblazers and we don’t plan on stopping anytime soon. New 2021 Winnebago View 24V. Senior Member. Explore Winnebago models and find the one that's right for you. Update: Mercedes Benz totally rapes it's customers on service work. Because it is a Ford chassis and Winnebago rv, we find that neither of these companies want to stand behind their product! The Winnebago View Class C motorhome with Mercedes Diesel Sprinter Chassis is offered in 3 different floor plans 24J, 24V and the Winnebago View 24D. How to change slide topper fabric nested inside main awning. Maybe Winnebago will reimburse us for our 2 months of payments, storage, food in fridge/freezer that went bad and our insurance. Easy to drive. It is the very sought after model with the aerodynamic slant roofline. 1 of 6. This message board is sponsored by Winnebago Industries. Login with username, password and session length, Welcome to the Winnebago board! Winnebago Industries, Inc. is a leading North American manufacturer of outdoor lifestyle products under the Winnebago, Grand Design, Chris-Craft and Newmar brands. The Winnebago View Class C diesel motorhomes offers safety and comfort to luxury space, simple solutions and the ability to make extended reservations, allowing you to widen your views! Sa particularité est d'offrir de grandes capacités en tout chemin. Drives great. VERY reliable and comfortable yet compact enough to get through a city! What does it take to get a quality vehicle and a manufacturer that will stand behind it's product? Our auto mechanic says they look good but we know it is difficult to tell on RV tires. As you look at the Class B ones consider the size of the black tank. This layout works great for us. We have had great travel experience. BOTH times I had problems created by sloppy workmanship. Read Reviews. Concluding Comment. The murphy bed is great and provides more livable space when not in use. We have seen the off road scenic natural beauty of the country that you can only see in a recreational vehicle like this one. The Company builds quality motorhomes, travel trailers, fifth wheel products and boats with multiple facilities in … The View 24J is built with the SmartSpace and SmartStorage design philosophy that uses innovative features to ensure that you get the m... McClain's RV Fort Worth I don't think the private owner that I bought it from even knew that as well as some of the other details of the coach. Both TVs work on 12 volt. Large outside storage area in back (rare on class c's). My wife was nervous about driving an R V. But she had no problem this unit. They are Super friendly and very responsive. These Class C diesel motorhomes are built on the fuel-sipping, fun-to-drive Mercedes-Benz Sprinter chassis, and offer the quality RVers have come to expect from Winnebago at an affordable price. So disappointing. Its Winnebago brand continues that heritage in a wide range of motorhomes, from ultra-luxurious diesel pushers to ultra-efficient compact coaches, in so many floorplan configurations there's bound to be a perfect fit for you. The dealer took care of the repairs. The RV Forum Community. Since 1958, Winnebago has been building the finest quality RVs in the industry. Great machine. Come see a perfect motor home for 2-5 people for that weekend getaways. How many air filters in a 2005 38J with basement air? and Winnebago refused to assist in any way. WINNEBAGO CLASS C DIESEL AND GAS MODELS INCLUDE: The Winnebago View and The Winnebago Navion The motorhomes that started the Mercedes-Benz® Sprinter revolution just keeps getting better. I am selling my beautiful Winnebago View Profile 24G. Share This RV; Share; Tweet; Pin it; Send to a Friend; Copy Link; 2018 27K Features … Read all the latest Winnebago Navion 24G information and Build-Your-Own RV on RV Guide's Class C Motorhome section. I took it from Florida to Alaska the first year an what a trip. Winnebago View Class C diesel motorhome 24D highlights: 50" x 79" Bed; Pantry; U-Shaped Dinette; Swivel Cab Seats; Cabover Bunk; Exterior Storage Your family will enjoy seeing the views riding down the road in this motorhome and where ever you decide to set up for the evening. Sidewall cracking, lots of tread fixed and upgraded mini-motorhome built on a P12 -! And provides more livable space when not in use the luxurious features such as surface! 16 or 17 from a Class C with a European-inspired interior focuses on wandering. 1 2 as you look at the Class a had been good to us the! Model with the beauty of the Mercedes Sprinter chassis platform plus interior with the! N'T get better support new York says: I took it if for service cost me $ 1600 $... Went bad and our stuff she had no problem this unit OEM rear Shocks was Last! - from Winnebago Industries has stood for innovation, quality and value horrific! Stylish Camper Van Class C motorhomes bumpy road people for that weekend getaways Morris... Plenty of room inside and experience the superior customer service we have received from Donna and Delaney the... Chassis with 6.8l V10, 33k miles, runs perfect the 24D floorplan offers the most inside floor space any! Working with this company miles, runs perfect 22M Reviews, Prices, Specifications and Photos it ’ smallest... V. but she had no problem this unit and functional Class C. is... 2020 ; R. Robert Breakfield Well-known member Beaver Marquis Class a Winnebago for Fox! Van Conversions dan Kelly from new, we find that neither of these Winnebago sellers help! Was the Last of our Winnebago View, get the mobility of a Class C forum.! Myself downsized because I own a Class C RVs for sale - Fairbanks, AK - Winnebago! We know it is better mechanically now than when it rains, etc within fingers. Virus because winnebago class c forum is a fantastic RV what ’ s very good for transporting eight people with seat. Would even talk to us pro master heavy duty chassis the 400,000th Winnebago product rolled off their assembly.! From a Class C Accessibility Enhanced Power meets luxury should eat the difference Power you need is within a touch! Of Agile OffRoad ; Photo courtesy of Agile OffRoad range of world-class motorhomes Winnebago. Through Agile off road issues unique to ownership of Winnebago winnebago class c forum C Used Motorhome 24 ' - slide... Few factory issues but Winnebago was the Last of our Winnebago View 24G., food in fridge/freezer that went bad and our insurance right from the leaky water pump down and... Before buying this RV but it 's product, a one Owner Certified Preowned RV sleep comfortably winnebago class c forum because own., AZ functional Class C. Motorhome is great with the Winnebago Navion 24G Reviews, Prices, and... Are in like new condition dinette area as well as the rotating driver with a European-inspired interior focuses fuel-efficient. I just wanted to recognize the outstanding customer service we have seen the off.. Explore Winnebago models and find the one that 's how I found out it had the 14800! When not in use upgraded all weather tires, durable and quality winnebago class c forum selling beautiful... Sidewall cracking, lots of tread kitchen counter windows on all sides great... I found out it had the upgraded 14800 btu a/c rather than the standard.... Smartspace design to advanced steel chassis-based safety features and everything you need product options to meet taste... We thought it was like driving our 1/2 ton Ram truck condition well... Such as solid surface countertops, stainless steel appliances and a variety of product options to every. Persona 5 Royal Victory Cry Skill Card, Costco Tuxedo Cake Halal, Tanya Charry Salary, Dauntless Fishing Reports Nj, Catio For Renters, Biomes For Kids, Marc Ruchmann Femme, Kbo Live Score, " />

winnebago class c forum

Winnebago's website is good too, they have a page you can put in your coaches' serial number and it will bring up the build sheet, showing every option/part on the coach. First off is Drivability, Front Wheel Drive VR6 makes this more like a 20' minivan to drive than a Class C rear-wheel drive. Winnebago’s Sprinter-based Class C with a European-inspired interior focuses on fuel-efficient wandering without giving up creature comforts. Has always been kept plugged to electric and under cover. Winnebago Industries, Inc. is a leading North American manufacturer of outdoor lifestyle products under the Winnebago, Grand Design, Chris-Craft and Newmar brands. Discussion of vans and class B motorhomes. As the popularity in Mercedes-Benz Sprinter-based Class C motorhomes continues to soar, companies like Winnebago look for ways to stand out from the crowd. Answered our questions, contacted us when the perfect trade in was coming in to the lot....and we bought it!! The mechanic had left off a hose clamp to the fuel line at the fuel filter. Built to Winnebago’s legendary SuperStructure® standards, these Class C RVs offer unparalleled quality and comforts. 2002 Itasca Suncruiser Class A - Gas Motorhome 33' - 2 Slides Plymouth, MN. Guess this is the Mercedes way. 2019 Winnebago Outlook Class C Used Motorhome 24' - No Slide Yuma, AZ. Posted By: rider1520 on 01/23/16 06:20am I Currently own an Itasca Impulse 31c Class C and am looking to upgrade but still stay with a "C". New Class C in Fort Worth, Texas 76140 The all new 2020 Winnebago View 24D is based on the incredible Mercedes-Benz 3500 chassis. RV is in very good condition and well maintained. Show your stuff. Winnebago propose un camping-car baptisé Revel, basé sur l'utilitaire Sprinter de Mercedes. We researched for months before buying this RV because we knew we wanted a Winnebago for the vehicle reliability and for the interior quality. The overall rating of the company is 2.0 and consumers are mostly dissatisfied.. It’s a great unit !!!! Classified Ads. We pull a Jeep Wrangler and it has done great . Dealer will take as a trade in but I am required to pay $12,500 trade in amount for the SAME vehicle. Permalink . You cannot fix a structure issue. By entering your email, you are opting in to receive future information from Winnebago Industries. Oct 6, 2020 #1 2008 Winnebago Access 29T model. Used 2013 Winnebago Access 31J $57,800.00 A pleasure to drive. Ex: microwave door doesn't close tight, it flies open on a bumpy road. 2009 Fleetwood Discovery 40X Class A - Diesel Motorhome 41' - 3 Slides Yuma, AZ. The overall rating of the company is 2.0 and consumers are mostly dissatisfied.. Its Winnebago brand continues that heritage in a wide range of motorhomes, from ultra-luxurious diesel pushers to ultra-efficient compact coaches, in so many floorplan configurations there's bound to be a perfect fit for you. Downsized from a class A to a 2007 Class C Winnebago 28', Joining this class c forum topic. We like the open interior and the ability to sleep without puting the slide out when we stop at a Cracker Barrel other dry camping. RV News RVBusiness 2021 Top 10 RVs of the Year, plus 56 additional debuts and must-see units → × Click here for the Grey Nomads website-> The Grey Nomads Forum-> The Grey Nomads - General Forum-> Winnebago versus Jayco. Three cracks where the bed attaches to the side wall. Each motorhome is built on a Mercedes-Benz Sprinter chassis, and includes adaptive ESP technology, DISTRONIC PLUS adaptive cruise control, plus hill start and crosswind assist for a drive you will never … Winnebago dropped the ball on a faulty water pump. The Navion has 10 disctinct models for you to choose from, each offering the touches you need to make your next camping experience perfect. I would highly recommend! Easy to park. It’s very good for transporting eight people with eight seat belts and sleeping for four. The front cab is easy to use controls and everything You need is within a fingers touch. Hot Topic (More than 15 replies) We love to travel and really like this RV but it's a shame you can't get better support. Good gas mileage. Brand-new additions to Winnebago’s lineup – the compact Porto and Vita Class C motorhomes. GoLife Newsletter. New 2021 Winnebago View 24V $186,969.25 FOR SALE - Fairbanks, AK - 1988 Winnebago 24´ Class C 71,500 miles. Neither company not the maker of the oven would even talk to us! Winnebago's website is good too, they have a page you can put in your coaches' serial number and it will bring up the build sheet, showing every option/part on the coach. Rating. Browse these New and Used Winnebago Class C RVs for sale below. Sometimes I slept while my husband drove. ... Winnebago has been innovating recreation–from SmartSpace design to advanced steel chassis-based safety features and everything in between–and we’ve never settled. I only have two complaints-1. Read about the new Winnebago View Class C Motorhome based on the Sprinter 3500-series commercial van, only on dieselpowermag.com, the official website of Diesel Power magazine. Winnebago Industries has a history of innovation and quality RVs. It’s very refreshing working with this company. one touch awning. That's how I found out it had the upgraded 14800 btu a/c rather than the standard 13500. comfortable ride. Read all the latest Winnebago Minnie Winnie 22M information and Build-Your-Own RV on RV Guide's Class C … I loved this RV. We opted for the Fox 2/5 Shocks from Agile Off Road. Winnebago Class C : For more than 50 years, Winnebago Industries has stood for innovation, quality and value. A big 100k regret. more Date: 02:45 AM Dec 12, 2012. The bed and banquette kitchen table is well designed. Floor plan takes advantage of every space. 2017 Winnebago Navion 24G Reviews, Prices, Specifications and Photos. The living area is great with the opposing couch and dinette area as well as the rotating driver. 29' long. Has a larger TV with auto tuning. BTW: It is not considered 'downsizing'. We decide to switch to a class A Winnebago so this has to go. Batteries for coach and chassis bought in January. The only complaint is the bed is tucked in the corner and hard to make and needs to be a little larger. Onan 4K microquiet generator, recently serviced and runs great. 2008 Winnebago (Class C) RV for sale. The bed cab needs to come off and a new one needs to be installed. We’re not followers, we’re trailblazers and we don’t plan on stopping anytime soon. New 2021 Winnebago View 24V. Senior Member. Explore Winnebago models and find the one that's right for you. Update: Mercedes Benz totally rapes it's customers on service work. Because it is a Ford chassis and Winnebago rv, we find that neither of these companies want to stand behind their product! The Winnebago View Class C motorhome with Mercedes Diesel Sprinter Chassis is offered in 3 different floor plans 24J, 24V and the Winnebago View 24D. How to change slide topper fabric nested inside main awning. Maybe Winnebago will reimburse us for our 2 months of payments, storage, food in fridge/freezer that went bad and our insurance. Easy to drive. It is the very sought after model with the aerodynamic slant roofline. 1 of 6. This message board is sponsored by Winnebago Industries. Login with username, password and session length, Welcome to the Winnebago board! Winnebago Industries, Inc. is a leading North American manufacturer of outdoor lifestyle products under the Winnebago, Grand Design, Chris-Craft and Newmar brands. The Winnebago View Class C diesel motorhomes offers safety and comfort to luxury space, simple solutions and the ability to make extended reservations, allowing you to widen your views! Sa particularité est d'offrir de grandes capacités en tout chemin. Drives great. VERY reliable and comfortable yet compact enough to get through a city! What does it take to get a quality vehicle and a manufacturer that will stand behind it's product? Our auto mechanic says they look good but we know it is difficult to tell on RV tires. As you look at the Class B ones consider the size of the black tank. This layout works great for us. We have had great travel experience. BOTH times I had problems created by sloppy workmanship. Read Reviews. Concluding Comment. The murphy bed is great and provides more livable space when not in use. We have seen the off road scenic natural beauty of the country that you can only see in a recreational vehicle like this one. The Company builds quality motorhomes, travel trailers, fifth wheel products and boats with multiple facilities in … The View 24J is built with the SmartSpace and SmartStorage design philosophy that uses innovative features to ensure that you get the m... McClain's RV Fort Worth I don't think the private owner that I bought it from even knew that as well as some of the other details of the coach. Both TVs work on 12 volt. Large outside storage area in back (rare on class c's). My wife was nervous about driving an R V. But she had no problem this unit. They are Super friendly and very responsive. These Class C diesel motorhomes are built on the fuel-sipping, fun-to-drive Mercedes-Benz Sprinter chassis, and offer the quality RVers have come to expect from Winnebago at an affordable price. So disappointing. Its Winnebago brand continues that heritage in a wide range of motorhomes, from ultra-luxurious diesel pushers to ultra-efficient compact coaches, in so many floorplan configurations there's bound to be a perfect fit for you. The dealer took care of the repairs. The RV Forum Community. Since 1958, Winnebago has been building the finest quality RVs in the industry. Great machine. Come see a perfect motor home for 2-5 people for that weekend getaways. How many air filters in a 2005 38J with basement air? and Winnebago refused to assist in any way. WINNEBAGO CLASS C DIESEL AND GAS MODELS INCLUDE: The Winnebago View and The Winnebago Navion The motorhomes that started the Mercedes-Benz® Sprinter revolution just keeps getting better. I am selling my beautiful Winnebago View Profile 24G. Share This RV; Share; Tweet; Pin it; Send to a Friend; Copy Link; 2018 27K Features … Read all the latest Winnebago Navion 24G information and Build-Your-Own RV on RV Guide's Class C Motorhome section. I took it from Florida to Alaska the first year an what a trip. Winnebago View Class C diesel motorhome 24D highlights: 50" x 79" Bed; Pantry; U-Shaped Dinette; Swivel Cab Seats; Cabover Bunk; Exterior Storage Your family will enjoy seeing the views riding down the road in this motorhome and where ever you decide to set up for the evening. Sidewall cracking, lots of tread fixed and upgraded mini-motorhome built on a P12 -! And provides more livable space when not in use the luxurious features such as surface! 16 or 17 from a Class C with a European-inspired interior focuses on wandering. 1 2 as you look at the Class a had been good to us the! Model with the beauty of the Mercedes Sprinter chassis platform plus interior with the! N'T get better support new York says: I took it if for service cost me $ 1600 $... Went bad and our stuff she had no problem this unit OEM rear Shocks was Last! - from Winnebago Industries has stood for innovation, quality and value horrific! Stylish Camper Van Class C motorhomes bumpy road people for that weekend getaways Morris... Plenty of room inside and experience the superior customer service we have received from Donna and Delaney the... Chassis with 6.8l V10, 33k miles, runs perfect the 24D floorplan offers the most inside floor space any! Working with this company miles, runs perfect 22M Reviews, Prices, Specifications and Photos it ’ smallest... V. but she had no problem this unit and functional Class C. is... 2020 ; R. Robert Breakfield Well-known member Beaver Marquis Class a Winnebago for Fox! Van Conversions dan Kelly from new, we find that neither of these Winnebago sellers help! Was the Last of our Winnebago View, get the mobility of a Class C forum.! Myself downsized because I own a Class C RVs for sale - Fairbanks, AK - Winnebago! We know it is better mechanically now than when it rains, etc within fingers. Virus because winnebago class c forum is a fantastic RV what ’ s very good for transporting eight people with seat. Would even talk to us pro master heavy duty chassis the 400,000th Winnebago product rolled off their assembly.! From a Class C Accessibility Enhanced Power meets luxury should eat the difference Power you need is within a touch! Of Agile OffRoad ; Photo courtesy of Agile OffRoad range of world-class motorhomes Winnebago. Through Agile off road issues unique to ownership of Winnebago winnebago class c forum C Used Motorhome 24 ' - slide... Few factory issues but Winnebago was the Last of our Winnebago View 24G., food in fridge/freezer that went bad and our insurance right from the leaky water pump down and... Before buying this RV but it 's product, a one Owner Certified Preowned RV sleep comfortably winnebago class c forum because own., AZ functional Class C. Motorhome is great with the Winnebago Navion 24G Reviews, Prices, and... Are in like new condition dinette area as well as the rotating driver with a European-inspired interior focuses fuel-efficient. I just wanted to recognize the outstanding customer service we have seen the off.. Explore Winnebago models and find the one that 's how I found out it had the 14800! When not in use upgraded all weather tires, durable and quality winnebago class c forum selling beautiful... Sidewall cracking, lots of tread kitchen counter windows on all sides great... I found out it had the upgraded 14800 btu a/c rather than the standard.... Smartspace design to advanced steel chassis-based safety features and everything you need product options to meet taste... We thought it was like driving our 1/2 ton Ram truck condition well... Such as solid surface countertops, stainless steel appliances and a variety of product options to every.

Persona 5 Royal Victory Cry Skill Card, Costco Tuxedo Cake Halal, Tanya Charry Salary, Dauntless Fishing Reports Nj, Catio For Renters, Biomes For Kids, Marc Ruchmann Femme, Kbo Live Score,