kerma tdi tune

JavaScript is disabled.

We use cookies to improve your experience on this website and so that ads you see online can be tailored to your online browsing interests. Feels like axle is coming apart or motor mount is broke, it’s bad.

13 jsw tdi 6 speed stock, had Kerman’s most recent updated tune uploaded and although great power and mileage I’m getting a nasty vibration on full acceleration in 6th around 70mph. Thinking about pulling the trigger on it soon... Nero Morg Veteran Member.

Press J to jump to the feed. TLDR: INSANE MPG.

You must log in or register to reply here. We use data about you for a number of purposes explained in the links below. When I called to inquire about the tune I was told that the DSG tune wasn’t necessary, but if I decided to get both I would get a discount for a total of $973 for both flashes along with keeping the ECU tuning device. Bone Stock. What's the vcds throttle mod? I've worked on someone's car that's kerma tuned, he ended up needing an overhaul at 200k miles.

Anyone have or had the kerma tune that can tell me if it's worth it? It also includes lifetime tune upgrades for new hardware. SEL package, Lighting package, Fender audio. It will be even faster after you get the dsg tune installed.

This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register. Two weeks later, I got an email from Charlie with two files: stage 1 and stage 1+.

So iv had a kerma tdi tune for about a month now, put on 4,500 miles and figured it was time to tell people about it. By continuing to browse our site you agree to our use of data and cookies. Malone vs Kerma. Kerma or Malone would be my choice out of the three you listed, but if you're looking to upgrade with a downpipe you may look at Malone. Ahh well it should only be another 4-5 weeks, until that happens I will continue to be easy on it. It’s the natural successor of the remap, an easily detected ECU tuning solution.

I'm looking at getting a tune for the car, and found out that Kerma, and Malone are the two most popular tunes for the car. vwvortex.com is not in any way affiliated with Volkswagen AG. vwvortex.com is an independent Volkswagen enthusiast website owned and operated by VerticalScope Inc. I bought a 2015 GSW TDI with 15k miles and after it had the phase 2 fix. Td1 code? That’s over 1000k miles per fill up!! A tuning box connects to the engine of a vehicle to improve performance and fuel economy. '15 Passat SEL (NOS bought April '17 w/ 60 miles on the clock), 42 mpg city and 64 mpg highway is impressive however when you take into consideration that Diesel costs more for example in my area it’s $3.03 a gallon.

The process for getting the tune installed was pretty painless. Those hard shifts can’t be good for the car.

I have mixed feelings about Kerma not offering any DPS delete capabilities but I guess not having to worry about inspections is a plus. Might need to be changed anyhow. I think the MPG gain will hold me over until then as I am now averaging 59 MPG and when in cruise control I can get about 65-67 MPG on good conditions. Here's what Charlie said about the tunes: 15 GSW TDI owner very interested in this. TDI-Tuning write custom maps for every vehicle variant.

These maps are then sent to the engine from a tuning box rather than writing them directly onto the engine ECU. Joined Jul 17, 2020 Location Pennsylvania TDI 2011 Sep 18, 2020 #1 Anyone have or had the kerma tune that can tell me if it's worth it? 10/10 would recommend. Upon arrival I loved everything about the car except for the lack of power. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Install was super easy, Install the software on your computer, Plug it in the obd2 port, copy the factory file, email your stock file, wait for a email back, plug it in your car and your set. I ended up purchasing them both as a bundle and 2 days later I received the device to flash the ECU.

Horse Riding Lessons Staines, Star Bullet Points, Why Is Mrs Coulter Mean To Her Daemon, Jarret Stoll Net Worth, How Many Fans Does Twice Have, Rovux Shock Review, Yammer Api Messages, Lodge L410 Grill, Rahim Meaning Womb, Renee Neufville Age, James Charles Christie Dickinson, Aletheia Meaning Bible, Annie Grace Wikipedia, Mental Images Of Wife Cheating, Peter Simons Net Worth, Pup Academy Episode 13 Netflix, Nottingham City Homes Bidding, Lulu Roman Son Death, Warhammer Painting Guide Pdf, Danmachi Revis Death, How To Make Roles In Discord Mobile, Samuel Doe Wife, Chesterfield Mo Accident Reports, Car Crash Hamden, Dreaming About Songs That Don't Exist Meaning, Five Nights At Freddy's 4 Unblocked, Distilled Water Detox Symptoms, Hemp Clothing Wholesale Europe, Ian Connor Tumblr, Mew Ev Training, Ark Genesis Terminal Locations, Used Soft Top Surfboard, Sausage Party Villain What Is He, Blanka Lipinska Books In English, Waring Or Wearing, Al Trautwig Wife, Public Hunting Land In Putnam County Wv, Robert Lasardo Tattoos, How Old Is Bill Bentley Wife, Marbled Salamanders For Sale, Davian Alejandro Laurel, Sti Dvc C Duo, Beatles Song Dead Skunk In The Middle Of The Road, Trader Joe's Protein Patties Expiration Date, Biscotti Recipe James Martin, Discord Sound Buttons, Zephyrus Greek Mythology Symbol, I Am Somebody, Unl Sorority Reputations, Barefoot Gen Volume 3 Pdf, Elemental Ark Primal Fear, Falstaff Quotes About Drinking, Minecraft Sheep Colors, St Sebastian Symbols, Precision 209 Shotgun Primer Conversion Remington 700ml, Whats Going On Amos Lee, Where In Time Is Carmen Sandiego Desk Encyclopedia Answers, Army 2nd Lieutenant Pay, 96 Impala Replica Wheels, Ernie Ladd Wife, Yorkie Poo Price, Fa Cup Template, Benjamin Light Fixture Parts, Manpower Uk Ltd, Is Walden Farms Caramel Vegan, Gm Part Number Lookup, Pusher 1996 Subtitles, Funny Songs Roblox Id, Meg Tilly Nationality, Ellen Karsten Husband,