Whiz Court News, What Do You Get When You Cross An Elephant With A Computer, 13 Fishing Concept Z For Musky, D Major Scale Solfege, Carpe Asiatique Recette, Eliza Dushku Siblings, Asphalt Race Cars For Sale In Florida, " /> Whiz Court News, What Do You Get When You Cross An Elephant With A Computer, 13 Fishing Concept Z For Musky, D Major Scale Solfege, Carpe Asiatique Recette, Eliza Dushku Siblings, Asphalt Race Cars For Sale In Florida, " />

montague allston used

All Montague bikes use full-size wheels, standard components, and a folding design that doesn’t break any of the frame’s tubing. Having the belt instead of a chain is really awesome, feels buttery smooth to ride. Now in the states I got one – had to get my local dealer to order it, but I am happy that I did. Folding Bikes reviews from real customers. It can fit in the car trunk, on the bus or train, and is perfect for your next trip. Use our Dealer Locator to find a Montague Bikes retailer in your area. Great job Montague! 32 is OK anyway. Call 800-298-8924 to order Montague folding bikes part number ALLSTON19 or order online at etrailer.com. The bike industry seems to design wheels by removing spokes until the wheel collapses then add one spoke. But specifically, as an everyday ride, Allston is … Montague Allston Commuter Folding Bike. We'll never share your email with anyone. This is not like that. You should be able to view your question/comment here within a few days. Boating Magazine reviewed the Montague Allston as the perfect bike to store on your boat. NOT great to fly with. anyway, the quality is the best and i have no doubt about its weight, too. I take it on my boat, and we explore islands in the Puget Sound by bike. Most of the time I ride it on the weekends and since I can just toss it in the back of my car I try out new locations. Grease-less and virtually maintenance free, it’s perfect for urban riding and can be stowed until your next ride. Open the quick-release latch on the front hub and pull the spring to remove the front wheel. It has worked out wonderfully! It is convenient to fold when I go to school. If for any reason you’re unsatisfied with your bike in those 30 days, it can be returned for a full refund minus shipping costs. And, unlike a regular bike, you can place this bike in a storage compartment on your boat so it's out of sight and out of the way. Hydraulic disc brakes provide superb stopping power, a RackStand offers cargo carrying capacity, and extra wide 38mm tires make it comfortable on even the roughest roads. Folding bicycle is great for boaters who enjoy touring seaside communities, Fits easily into storage compartment on boat, Folding design - takes approximately 20 seconds to collapse bike for storage or set up for your ride, To fold simply remove front tire, fold in half, and secure with included hook-and-loop strap, Quick-release lever lets you remove your front wheel in seconds, 700c Vee trekking tires are puncture-resistant, Chromoly fork with disc mounts and ramped dropout, Gates 46T carbon belt drive is quiet and won't corrode in saltwater environments, Internal gear hub is sealed to help protect from water and dirt, Shimano Alfine Rapid Fire trigger shifters with optical readout, Cushioned, ergonomic Speedline gel saddle with adjustable seat post and quick-clamp, RackStand cargo rack rotates under rear wheel to create kickstand, 6061 Aircraft-grade aluminum frame is lightweight yet stronger than standard steel frames, 5-Layer brushed coating helps bike resist corrosion in salt water environments, Dimensions (when folded): 36" long x 12" wide x 28" tall. Your email address will not be published. Pretty much the same frame but this bike addresses some lacks in the Boston. Also our international distributors often ask us to modify components to better suit their local markets. MORE is not better. I’ve had the Allston for couple of months now. It also won't stretch over time, maintaining its efficiency for its entire lifespan. Love the Monty – I do not have this bike. Montague Alston Folding Bike at Bike Craze, Mountain Electric Bike - Offroad Performance, Bagi B20 Street TRX Plus Folding 500W Electric Bike 2020, Bagi B20 Hero Plus Fat 500W Folding Electric Bike 2020, Magnum Classic II Low Step Folding Electric Bike 2020, Bagi B16 Folding 350W Electric Bicycle 2020, Bagi B10 Fat Bold Plus 500W Low Step Folding Electric Bike 2020, Montague Paratrooper Highline Folding Mountain Bike, Bagi B10 Street Folding 500W Low Step Electric Bike 2020. A quick release allows it to rotate under the rear wheel on a specially designed axle mount. Use the included hook-and-loop strap to secure the front wheel to the folded bike. Retailers indicated on the following map regularly stock Montague folding bikes. Your comment has been submitted successfully. Standover height is 28.38″ • Large – 21″: For riders 5’11” – 6’4″. “ No street bikes I’ve ridden offer an experience so smooth, yet solid. I agree, sweet bike. Guaranteed Lowest Price and Fastest Shipping for Montague Allston Folding Bike - 11 Speed - 700c Wheels - 19" Aluminum Frame. : Shimano Alfine 11 Internal Gear Hub - The Allston is powered by a Shimano Alfine 11-speed internal gear hub. The Allston uses a Gates carbon belt drive in place of a chain. 800-736-5348 info@montaguebikes.com. The Montague Allston is a high-level hybrid bike in every way. I’m a firm believer in the benefits of hydros for their power, modulation, and lack of need for adjustment as … The Boston has 8. We do our best to make sure that all component substitutions are of equal performance and cosmetics as those listed . Frames and non-suspension forks are covered for the life of the bike’s original owner. It may do I didn’t check. The Shimano Alfine 11 speed gear system is sealed inside the rear hub, keeping it protected from damage, moisture, and dirt. This bike has disc brakes. I bought 2 Allstons last fall to bring on our plane for trips over the winter. The Montague Allston is a full-size road bike that offers all the features of a regular road bike with the added benefit of the folding design. We got 2 for our sailboat. I first heard about it when I was over in Germany, but couldn’t find one there. When in the lowered position it acts as a kickstand or workstand, makes folding your Montague easier, and allows the folded bike to be stored or displayed upright. It’s crazy how people are blown away when I fold it up – it does not look like it can do what it can do. One thing I do not prefer is the 11 speeds. Thanks Montague folks for making this bike. Even so, we may have to change the component specifications from time to time. Montague bikes can be used for commuting, travel, mountain biking, touring or any other kind of riding you can dream up. The belt drive and internal gear hub make it so simple to use and smooth as silk. Formula. To make sure products work and fit the way they are supposed to.

Whiz Court News, What Do You Get When You Cross An Elephant With A Computer, 13 Fishing Concept Z For Musky, D Major Scale Solfege, Carpe Asiatique Recette, Eliza Dushku Siblings, Asphalt Race Cars For Sale In Florida,